GRG Community Night 5/1

https://i.imgur.com/a18htXC.jpg

Alright boys and girls it’s that time of the week again. It’s GRG’s weekly Community Night! Let’s get some squads formed and get some games in together. Post up what you’re playing tonight! Never Game Alone!

@AnthemPlayers @Fallout76Players @PlayStationPlayers @battlefieldplayers @codplayers @ArkPlayers @destinyplayers @PCGamers @DivisionPlayers @PCGamers @PUBGPlayers @TitanfallPlayers

1 Like

I’ll be up for either some Division 2 action or maybe even some CoD MP… I’m almost max level (fuck prestiging).

I have $5 coupons* for those that can guess what i’ll be playing tonight

*good for tonight only at gunny’s house of pleasures

1 Like

I’m only interested if it’s double coupon night.

I’ll be on for some @codplayers MP

I’m around tonight.
Anyone up for Conan Exiles or, failing that, Apex Legends?

@PlayStationPlayers

Im up for something havent had time to gae here lately but ill be on tonight

1 Like

I’ll be on The Division

Me and Twisted are playing a few rounds of Apex Legends whilst we wait for the latest BFV patch to download so we can play some Firestorm.

1 Like

Good CoD Games @Ahobbs2121, @beers_and_leafs, @Grex, @HAWKLANDER and @mnvikesfan

4 Likes

Ran some dailies and went into the DZ for a bit on Div 2 with @GreyJedi @Meep and @DarkNiteRaven

Good haul as we ended the night with 3 exotics and a piece for the chatterbox and killed some agents!

2 Likes

Played half a dozen games in Apex Legends then called it a night.
We managed 2nd place at least twice and a decent number of kills to boot. No winner podium for us though.

2 Likes

How is the DZ? I haven’t been in there in awhile as it’s just a deserted NPC farm.

1 Like

We were in the occupied DZ and it wasnt heavily populated at first but we started running into agents towards the end… no teams tho just some solo runners

I went in solo a few nights ago and there was all out war… 2 or 3 teams and some solo agents running around

@Sniper_T1 Destroyer T1 and i ran some flash point, a nightfall and some revelry… good times

1 Like

Good games for some of us (just saying)