GRG Community Night 5/15

https://i.imgur.com/n6E9VXz.jpg

Alright boys and girls it’s that time of the week again. It’s GRG’s weekly Community Night! Let’s get some squads formed and get some games in together. Post up what you’re playing tonight! Never Game Alone!

@AnthemPlayers @Fallout76Players @PlayStationPlayers @battlefieldplayers @codplayers @ArkPlayers @destinyplayers @PCGamers @DivisionPlayers @PCGamers @PUBGPlayers @TitanfallPlayers

I’ll most likely be in Call of Duty tonight. Grinding that 2nd prestige.

Arc configuration…destiny guys? if the cheese is not fixed lets see if we can git this done

I’ll be on Division 2 if any @PlayStationPlayers @DivisionPlayers want to roam around

1 Like

Probably won’t be on tonight. My kids game is supposed to be at 830 (chance of t-storms though) and I have to go to bed early. Gotta get up at 430 tomorrow.

Why don’t you and also @mnvikesfan @FetalInjury @HAWKLANDER join the damn clan in the companion app? He’ll, just DL the app, join GrimReaperGamersDotCom and then delete the app.

sounds like work. What’s the actual benefit?

It will make Beers happy.

1 Like

I’ll be working that Iron Banana tonight if anyone would like to join me.

Destiny if I’m able to get on

In for the team kills.

Good Games in BLOPS 4 with @mnvikesfan @FetalInjury @HAWKLANDER @Johneffinggalt @Ahobbs2121.

@Johneffinggalt only killed me a few times tonight. I did shoot @HAWKLANDER by “accident” again, my bad…

2 Likes

We had a decent turn out for Iron banna last night @destinyplayers

1 Like

Had quite a few on running around in The Division 2… got a couple Hunter Masks and ran some invaded missions and strongholds and a group did a heroic stronghold @TwistedGunsmith @GreyJedi @SourSmokE89 @DarkNiteRaven @versetheworld

2 Likes

We ran Iron Banner with @valiantvictory, @SoulTerror, @nelperez007, @LudwigVonTokkenTakke and @GRIMGUTT. We had some good rounds and some not so good but it was fun.

4 Likes

agreed @Sniper_T1

Was nice for last match to end in it being called in our favor.

You missed the rest of the fun, I had to help put @valiantvictory, @Sniper_T1 and @GRIMGUTT into my backpack to carry them. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes