GRG Community Night 5/24

https://grimreapergamers.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/grgcommunity3cropped.png

It’s GRG’s weekly Community Night. Let’s gather up and shoot some shit. Let’s get a few rooms running. As usual, we’ll focus on Battlefield 1. Lately we have had a large turnout, I will need someone to setup a 2nd XBox live party if needed. Any volunteers?

We’ll aslo have some cavemen posers playing Ark. Any interest in a BLOPS2 group? Also, our PC crew will be running either Battlegrounds or ARMA. @codplayers @BattlefieldPlayers.

Expect parties to start forming up around 9.

Pro-Tip (and just the tip) - Just hop right into our open parties. We’ll get you in game then. We’re old and forgetful. Sometimes we forget to scan our Friends lists to spam invites.

Unfortunately I won’t be able to teabag you feckers tonight. 'Bag Azlin for me!

3 Likes

i will be on BF1.

1 Like

I’ll be on BF1 as usual. Might be on mic might not. Been a little sick lately and throat is scratchy. We going to play on @necrofraggle’s server?

I’ll be on BF1

Ill be on BF1 as well

Be on BF1, reviving everyone in the line of fire.

3 Likes

Yeah you do that actually. Lol

1 Like

@DuvalFunk wins award for best medic last night. I don’t know how many times you revived me.

1 Like

Did he give out sponge baths and hernia checks as well? He makes me pay for those.

1 Like

I didnt have to pay duval anything, at least not with money.

1 Like

Whoa man. @DuvalFunk is one of THOSE practitioners.

1 Like

@FetalInjury in with the life saving land boat. This confused me so much I ran in circles for a bit after

Also, this is a lot of GRG on the scoreboard

6 Likes

It’s a shame the game won’t let us all stay together. I doubt we’d really lose.

BTW, that land boat was great cover.

3 Likes

I know it. We are all pretty good, especially as a team. All of us are usually at the top of both teams. Just gotta get on the same team, never happen probably though.

Lol. That was awesome. Hey anyone get the plate of that boat.

1 Like