GRG Community Night 5/31

https://grimreapergamers.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/grgcommunity3cropped.png

It’s GRG’s weekly Community Night. Let’s gather up and shoot some shit. Let’s get a few rooms running. As usual, we’ll focus on Battlefield 1. Lately we have had a large turnout, I will need someone to setup a 2nd XBox live party if needed. Any volunteers?

We’ll aslo have some cavemen posers playing Ark. Any interest in a BLOPS2 group? Also, our PC crew will be running either Battlegrounds or ARMA. @codplayers @BattlefieldPlayers.

Expect parties to start forming up around 9.

Pro-Tip (and just the tip) - Just hop right into our open parties. We’ll get you in game then. We’re old and forgetful. Sometimes we forget to scan our Friends lists to spam invites.

1 Like

If any @PlayStationPlayers are interested in Rocket League or Destiny let me know (I have them both installed still).
Or, throw out another suggestion.

I’ll be online playing Rocket League anyway from about 6PM EST ish.

I will be dying in BF1 tonight on XB1

1 Like

BF1 for me. Spawn/die/repeat.

2 Likes

I’m coaching at 8:30, so I won’t be able to get on tonight.

BF1 action for me tonight. Rezzing fools like a mafucka!

1 Like

I am going to hop on about 8:00 EDT and try and get my Destiny reflexes back before any raid trips.

2 Likes

Sorry I missed you guys last night, I’m sure it was a good time.

@Sniper_T1 you aren’t that bad man come on. Haha

I really can’t wait for BF1 to not be frustrating to play in 2 years.

No shit. Love the fact the highlight the new update only to still have issues with the game.

I’m also at the point where I have reached my fill of the base game. Maps are ok at best and there’s only so much to do. I find myself just playing BF1 on GRG nights.

1 Like

I am doing the same thing. It will be even worse this fall when COD and D2 come out.

I bet most of us migrate over to those two titles. Not sure if Battlefront 2 will be worthwhile.

It would be nice if they had the same size multiplayer option.

I love the game and how it plays, but still prefer BF4.

3 Likes

BF4 is a better game, imo

3 Likes

Schedule a “retro” BF4 night, whore. WTF am I paying you for?

1 Like

Witty repartees?

1 Like

Meh

You let me down.

You let the team down, you let yourself down…

1 Like

This is why I don’t pay staff. They always let you down.

2 Likes