GRG Community Night 6/10

https://grimreapergamers.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/grgcommunity3cropped.png

Alright heathens it’s that time of the week again. It’s GRG’s weekly Community Night! Let’s get some squads formed and get some games in together. We'll have people playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare, Destiny 2, and we even have a few playing Snowrunner! Post up what you’re playing tonight! Never Game Alone!

@AnthemPlayers @BorderlandsPlayers @Fallout76Players @PlayStationPlayers @battlefieldplayers @codplayers @ArkPlayers @destinyplayers @PCGamers @DivisionPlayers @PCGamers @PUBGPlayers @TitanfallPlayers @DivisionPlayers

I’ll most likely be in Destiny 2 tonight running whatever you @destinyplayers run to level up unless CoD releases Season 4.

If CoD releases Season 4 I would suggest @codplayers to go be rank whores for the night. I’ll need people willing to start up rooms as you can only go 4 in Warzone and 6 in MP.

ESO Greymoor expansion tonight! If not that, then probably Anthem.

If I’m home I’ll be on Deep rock Galactic or something

Will be in D2 on xbox.

I’ll be mining and shooting in Deep Rock Galactic, killing Bambi in theHunter Call of the Wild, or crashing into trees in Forza Horizon 4.

1 Like

I guess I will dust off the old D2.

we had a bunch in destiny 2 last night, and i suspect more of the same, i hope to start a second character, and maybe we can organizer that way tonight…getting further on in group and starting another toon (and old ppl just coming back) groups…lemme know your thoughts

May jump back on Destiny 2 tonight…if not…will be on COD

But to hear Lala and Balek tell it… I will be playing candy crush…cause that’s all the gaming a wittle girl can do…

2 Likes

Hey, I play Candy Crush…

I will hopefully be on COD tonight. Hopefully I can use mu kids mic.

Knock your shit off or I’ll turn your office temp up to 72 degrees.

Well that explains it…

Yes sir…

I’ll be in D2 late. Just got home.