GRG Community Night 6/12

https://media.giphy.com/media/TIUzDChxd7h4c/giphy.gif

Alright boys and girls it’s that time of the week again. It’s GRG’s weekly Community Night! Let’s get some squads formed and get some games in together. Post up what you’re playing tonight! Never Game Alone!

@AnthemPlayers @Fallout76Players @PlayStationPlayers @battlefieldplayers @codplayers @ArkPlayers @destinyplayers @PCGamers @DivisionPlayers @PCGamers @PUBGPlayers @TitanfallPlayers

I should continue leveling my wonderful Necromancer in ESO but I’ll slum with the @codplayers and play some BLOPS 4.

i will not be able to get on tonight.

@beers_and_leafs I sense a lot of wins tonight. Not sure why…

tv show hate GIF

1 Like

We have lots to do in Destiny. The Truth quest, Menagerie, weekly bounties for Imperials…

what he said

yup
truth…and all that jazz

gabrielle union jazz hands GIF

Division Part Deux on #pcmasterrace

Ba ba ba borderlands

2 Likes

You playing the new DLC?

I’ll be on The Division 2 (PS4) here in a couple hours

I am!

Nice!

1 Like

I’ll be on D2 doing stuffs so I might have to join @Sniper_T1 and have fun running stuff.

Did you get a lot of wins? My undefeated kids team got their first loss last night, and then I got home just in time to see St. Louis win the Stanley Cup. Then went to bed.

Of course… We won every game. We had @mnvikesfan, @Johneffinggalt, @HAWKLANDER, @SoulessGrimm and even @Grex showed up.

And fuck the flip flopping TDM mode. One round I was shot at spawn 4 times immediately after I spawned in. If we play this as a team I think we need to start locking shit down so that doesn’t happen.

I’m not saying nothing, because I wasn’t there, but @Grex and @Johneffinggalt

3 Likes