GRG Community Night 6/14

https://grimreapergamers.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/grgcommunity3cropped.png

It’s GRG’s weekly Community Night. Let’s gather up and shoot some shit. Let’s get a few rooms running. As usual, we’ll focus on Battlefield 1. I’d be down for another run through an old Destiny Raid. I’m sure we’ll have a group questing in ESO’s Morrowind as well. Hell, maybe even some Crossout!

We’ll aslo have some cavemen posers playing Ark. And I’m sure we’ll have @CaptainPeeJ looking for Chicken Dinners in Battlegrounds

@codplayers @BattlefieldPlayers @DestinyPlayers @ESOPlayers

Expect parties to start forming up around 9.

Pro-Tip (and just the tip) - Just hop right into our open parties. We’ll get you in game then. We’re old and forgetful. Sometimes we forget to scan our Friends lists to spam invites.

I’d be down for a raid if enough are interested.

I’ll be on Crossout tonight. I have yet to play more than 30 seconds so I’m looking forward to this. I might be a bit late but I’ll be on.

1 Like

My Xbox is packed up until Thursday. Today is moving day.

1 Like

I have no idea what I am playing. Something, nothing your guess is as good as mine.

Right now I am leaning towards pocket pool.

I’ll be on ESO if we get a group together or BF1 as my fall back option.

I will be on ESO to start and switch to BF1 unless we get a group together like Johnny says.

Will be on Crossout or Overwatch!

1 Like

I should be in around 10pm, Destiny stuff and things could be good.

I’ll be on PS4 if anyone is up for some Paladins or Destiny

Anyone for BF1 now?

Sorry Griffen. I would’ve, but had to coach tonight and didn’t get home until 11:30

Pretty minor evening. Plus we seem to have a stalker which is weird. I didn’t stick around too long. I need to figure out my Mic and headset issue

Does anybody know how to get get better game clips off of xbox? I asked cortana to record and it didnt get anything of what I wanted.

You might want to just broadcast to Mixer, they hold the videos for 14 days. The only problem would be editing out the clips.

1 Like

Hit your settings and change your record time. I have mine to 45 seconds. I think it defaults to 30 or maybe less.

2 Likes

If you press the Xbox Button and then press X it will record for you. I find it easier than relying on voice commands that may or may not work.

You can also set the amount of time it records from like 30 seconds to 5 minutes.

2 Likes

Thanks for the replies guys!

Sorry bud, was out last night - maybe this weekend sometime?
Or next week.