GRG Community Night 6/20/18

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/98/bd/5b/98bd5ba40d583e318c3487c43bf33887.png

It’s time for our community night! Games, games, games everywhere! Take your pick, or play all of them throughout the night. We’ll have parties all over the place.

So let us know what you’re playing and when you’ll be on. Let’s squad up and kick some ass! Don’t game alone!

@PlayStationPlayers @OverwatchPlayers @SoTPlayers @ESOPlayers @GoWPlayers @DivisionPlayers @battlefieldplayers @PUBGPlayers @codplayers @ArkPlayers @destinyplayers @PCGamers @forzaplayers

2 Likes

I’m up for some Destiny action… I’ve done Levi a half dozen times and EOW once. Xbox Gmer tag is
HeartlessKhan.

2 Likes

I hope to be around tonight @PCGamers. ESO, Division, Wildlands, State of Decay 2, Borderlands 2, Far Cry 5…I’m open for anything

1 Like

I’m up for some Iron Banner tonight. I really need to get another Orimund’s Anvil as I fucking infused it to a wrong gun.

If I’m on before we start rallying I’d be up for a Nightfall. I never get that one done. I need all the light. So far RNGesus has fucked me over giving me sidearms, swords and shotguns. Nothing I use.

3 Likes

Down for some ESO if I can stay awake! @ESOPlayers

3 Likes

I’m down for some destiny or overwatch

1 Like

anyone down for some paladins on xbox @Lala_Calamari or @anon36214017. Either that or i will be raging in pubg.

2 Likes

yeah saw that and just ignored it.

2 Likes

I’ll play banner…if I get too frustrated I will run nightfall’s with anyone down for that @destinyplayers

1 Like

Hoping to be on, but it will be late tonight. I’ll probably be playing R6, Rocket League. or trying to work on finishing some of the games in my backlog.

1 Like

I’m in Hotlanta for the week but did bring my XBox… if the hotel internet cooperates tonight I’ll be on ESO

1 Like

You come to Atlanta and you’re going to play xbox in a hotel room?
Nird

2 Likes

I’m down for some COD HCTDM hit me up IXxNOODLESxXI

1 Like

Destiny doing something.

2 Likes

My son’s wildcard game is tonight, so I don’t know if I will be able to get on tonight . If i do it will be COD and late.

1 Like

For those getting on ESO, there is a 11.92 gig update.

1 Like

What’s he gone do? Go to the Cotton Club and throw down with the locals?
Oh wait… that’s what I’d do…

So yeah… don’t do that… definitely.
I can’t remember why it’s a bad idea, but I’m sure it is.

1 Like

Might be on for some IB tonight. If I make it I’ll look for you all.

1 Like