GRG Community Night 6/26

https://grimreapergamers.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/grgcommunity3cropped.png

Alright boys and girls it’s that time of the week again. It’s GRG’s weekly Community Night! Let’s get some squads formed and get some games in together. Post up what you’re playing tonight! Never Game Alone!

@AnthemPlayers @Fallout76Players @PlayStationPlayers @battlefieldplayers @codplayers @ArkPlayers @destinyplayers @PCGamers @DivisionPlayers @PCGamers @PUBGPlayers @TitanfallPlayers

1 Like

I’ll be on with @wrath_of_conan and getting some Destiny loot

Think I will be with biscuit and Conan in the mehstiny tonight!

Grinding out the menagerie…I hope…(destiny, but that was obvious)

Wow, you ditched me already…

sad sadness GIF

Well, I was thinking of Destiny but @Gunny is ditching me so maybe I’ll go ruin the @codplayers fun.

I’ll join you @valiantvictory, looking for the god roll austringer…that HC is legit…

How am I ditching you?

I’ll join in on the team killing in cod

I’ll likely be on Div 2 (PS4)

1 Like

I’ll be on destiny. @valiantvictory @AsnPersuasion27 I have an outlaw rangefinder Austringer and it’s awesome! I also need to do the handicap nightfall for the truth quest if I can find some willing victims to run with me LOL

I should be on Destiny by 9 pm. I can run whatever.

planning on being on Fallout tonight pretty sure its only like 3 people in the @Fallout76Players xbox world

I’ll be on for COD hopefully not shooting too many people inadvertantly.It seems that it depends onthe angle of my controller.

1 Like

@Gunny ditched me in Destiny. My feels are so hurt. So I played CoD.

We had 8 people on tonight so we broke up to 2 rooms, 1 group of winners and 1 group of losers.

Good Games @beers_and_leafs, @mnvikesfan, @FetalInjury, @HAWKLANDER, @Johneffinggalt, @SoulessGrimm, @Grex.

1 Like

Fast forward to 37 sec and watch Lala’s epic skills on the far left

2 Likes

Ya it went a lot better then last time for me that’s for sure, even got 2 final kill cams. Damn near MLG like @Lala_Calamari good games everyone see you in the next one

lol. Didn’t think I’d hit that dummy.

1 Like

Ya I just barely saw it and laughed my ass off mainly because i did almost the same thing trying to kill a dog only I shot the ground in front of me