GRG Community Night 7/1

https://i.imgur.com/G3LcBRH.jpg

Alright heathens it’s that time of the week again. It’s GRG’s weekly Community Night! Let’s get some squads formed and get some games in together. We'll have people playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare, Destiny 2 Iron Banana and various other games! Post up what you’re playing tonight! Never Game Alone!

@AnthemPlayers @BorderlandsPlayers @Fallout76Players @PlayStationPlayers @battlefieldplayers @codplayers @ArkPlayers @destinyplayers @PCGamers @DivisionPlayers @PCGamers @PUBGPlayers @TitanfallPlayers @DivisionPlayers

1 Like

probably on the COD raging in Warzone if anyone is down

1 Like

I’ll probably be on CoD unless anyone wants to wreck havoc in GTAV online on Xbox. @GTAPlayers

Destiny for me I gotta get light up and do the quests

I’ll be on COD, hopefully not sucking as much as I did last night

I’ll be on cod.

If anyone is interested, I can invite you to play Aegis Defenders through Steam Remote Play.

It is a 2d platformer with tower defense mechanics and some narrative. You don’t need to own the game as we will use Steam Remote.

If we can’t arrange something, I will be playing Blasphemous.

1 Like

I’ll be on The Division 2 (PS4) grinding out the “Termite League” Season 2 content and trying to get that loot!

I’ll be on CoD (beers may be off) tonight to kick off a room whether it’s customs, MP or Warzone. I’ll start a party around 9pm, just hop in.

@codplayers

1 Like

I will be on COD tonight

I am in for some banana