GRG Community Night 7/25

I need some sleeper quest line stuff on mars too

Best bet is start ep and use Rasputin keys, or steal the ones for the public event (which is what I did) should only take 1 round either way.

Let’s knock it out!

What? I still need the Lich staff from CoH 1 or 2.

2 Likes

HEHEHEHE… My tank needs the Dominhaus Set helmet to go with all that Ebon armor and his shoulder piece. :smiley:

If Falkreath Hold is too scary, then I’d also like to grind out 5 pieces of the Sanctuary Set from Banished Cells vet… it’s got orbs too… :smiley:

But to be fair… I really want more of that Lich set for my Templar too… so I’m all bout it doing those too…

1 Like

I’d like to get a group together for No Man’s Sky @PCGamers

There he goes @anon36214017. No need to plan that trip now.

2 Likes

Stop it. I’ll play both.

Gonna be a late one for me at work, not sure if I’ll be on at 9 but will be on at some point

Fucking Gunny making you pull a double shift. The glory hole needs to unionize.

1 Like

Not sure wtf I want to play tonight. Shit round of league golf and future wife busting balls has got me rage drinking. I want to game but no idea what. Maybe I can get @Lala_Calamari and @anon3687162 into some rocket league. They’re bitterness and misery would lift my spirits.

Rocket League banned me.

Lol only because they caught your kid playing for ya. The .5 gpg to 6 gpg was a dead give away.

Diva! :joy:

1 Like

I actually want to play… Something… But den is so fubar thanks to DD and SiL I don’t want to go in there for anything. Thinking about moving my stuff to living room. Sad right? Fucking kids! Thank God. For next weekend!. Move and gtfo!

I won’t deny this.

1 Like

So maybe we need a tank more than a healer?? Good runs tonight in ESO, @SoInZane @Meatyshark1 @ixL0N3W0LFxi.

Tomorrow starts Mid Summer Mayhem and I’ll be balls deep into PvP (if I get in Vivec).

2 Likes

GG @AsnPersuasion27 @ezekielJP @glacier24 @Zigography Working on memory fragments and other solstice completion items…really good stuff to get done but can get gindy tedious, thank you all for the help…

1 Like

@valiantvictory now to prepare mentally for the wisper mission…

1 Like

Hey what is a clan for? This…oh and this tweet has finally got my hype level for the Forsaken to 100![https://twitter.com/destinythegame/status/1022526964450484224?s=21]

2 Likes