GRG Community Night 7/25

https://cdn.drawception.com/images/panels/2017/5-19/DOQ73fH7r9-10.png

It’s time for our community night! Games, games, games everywhere! Take your pick, or play all of them throughout the night. We’ll have parties all over the place.

So let us know what you’re playing and when you’ll be on. Let’s squad up and kick some ass! Never game alone!

(yes I just copied and pasted an old post. feck off)

@PlayStationPlayers @OverwatchPlayers @SoTPlayers @ESOPlayers @GoWPlayers @DivisionPlayers @battlefieldplayers @PUBGPlayers @codplayers @ArkPlayers @destinyplayers @PCGamers @forzaplayers @GoWPlayers

2 Likes

Will be on destiny finishing masterworks and doing weapon quests.

1 Like

I’ll be on PUBG on Xbox. Let’s get some squads going and have some turkey for dinner

1 Like

Hoping to be on. Let’s knock out the milestones and work on the solstice crap

2 Likes

I’ll be on Xbox around 5-7pm EST. Probably playing PUBG or Fortnite and would be down to play squads in either.

1 Like

Will be on @codplayers around 9 est.

1 Like

I will be on Destiny (XB1) working on Milestones.

2 Likes

I’m out tonight.

1 Like

You were ever in? You’re like the East Coast Gunny.

2 Likes

I’ll take that as a compliment!

I will be on PC tonight hoping to try the NMS update or trying to finish the current Destiny 2 DLC story

1 Like

D2 of course tonight…masterworks, and collection stuff

@AsnPersuasion27 @ezekielJP wanna work on the Regional chests?

also missing 3 memory fragments, one raid and one lair…another time for those

1 Like

I will be on ESO (XBox) doing dailies and probably going to run a Blackheart Haven Dungeon or two so I can get some more Bone Pirates gear!

I will be on around 6 CST… For you EST’ers @Lala_Calamari that is is 7 :smile:

1 Like

Oh, so we are doing Falkreath Hold Veteran tonight, right @SoInZane?

1 Like

I ain’t skeered … we will die a lot though lol

That’s early for this lot, I’ll see if I can make it on for then and hit you up for some Fortnite shenanigans.

I’m in…we could probably get the memory fragments done while on mars

3 Likes

I’ll most likely be on D2, working on getting my dailies done and maybe work on getting the sleeper quest done a bit more. Also might work on trying to get 25 kills with glowing pointy sticks for the scout rifle quest line.

2 Likes

I will be on NMS on PC.

1 Like