GRG Community Night 7/28

Alright heathens it’s that time of the week again. It’s GRG’s weekly Community Night! Let’s get some squads formed and get some games in together. We'll have people playing Outriders, Call of Duty Modern Warfare, Call of Duty Cold War, Destiny 2, and various other games Post up what you’re playing tonight! Never Game Alone!

@AnthemPlayers @BorderlandsPlayers @Fallout76Players @PlayStationPlayers @battlefieldplayers @codplayers @ArkPlayers @destinyplayers @PCGamers @DivisionPlayers @PCGamers @PUBGPlayers @TitanfallPlayers @DivisionPlayers @XBoxGamers, @NintendoSwitchGamers @VRGamers

Fuck I might be there and play some cod maybe

If @SoulessGrimm is playing COD, I’m firing up Pressure Wash simulator…

Actually, downloading Splitgate to give that a try but most likely will be in RageZone.

I’ll be on COD as long as there are others. I may have to jump off early though, kid has orientation tonight and we’re not sure when he’s done.

Might not be a bad idea to give it a go as well. How big is the install?

12 GB BUUUUT, servers looked fucked. Game is still having issues with the amount of people trying to play it.

This was a topic on the ReaperCast this week.

I was curious about that, I know they’ve been trying to get more servers like crazy and constantly been doing maintenance to upgrade and all. Had hoped they’d reached a more stable point by now

I’ll be on Cold War around 8, 8:30pm.