GRG Community Night 7/3

https://media.giphy.com/media/VCtu8mbW4A5Miif4hG/giphy.gif

Alright boys and girls it’s that time of the week again. It’s GRG’s weekly Community Night! Let’s get some squads formed and get some games in together. Post up what you’re playing tonight! Never Game Alone!

@AnthemPlayers @Fallout76Players @PlayStationPlayers @battlefieldplayers @codplayers @ArkPlayers @destinyplayers @PCGamers @DivisionPlayers @PCGamers @PUBGPlayers @TitanfallPlayers

3 Likes

I’ll be on tonight. I’ll probably start some Destiny 2 early then migrate over to CoD BLOPS 4 later on.

Sorry there will be no spawn flipping from me tonight. I will not be online tonight.

I will be on COD- Maybe Destiny after.

FUCK YOU SPAWN FLIPPERS-- Play as a team, your one or two kills in the spawn does nothing. Get Good Fools

1 Like

This. We know better and should work as a team. Lock down the spawns and control the map. No reason to play all tater.

I will just sit in the spawn and hopefully anchor it…

Then someone will run all Leroy Jenkins and get the whole team wiped, great strategy.

I wont be on tonight unless its late and if that’s the case I’ll prob be on Div 2… USA vs Jamaica is on tap!

2 Likes

That’s a tough one for me. The Philadelphia Union Goal Keeper is Jamacia’s GK.

https://www.prosoccerusa.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/USATSI_12269360.jpg

1 Like

I always have to go for the red, white and blue! #TheYanksAreComing

1 Like

Oh, I agree. It’s just a bit tough as a Union season ticket holder to want to see Blake get scored on.

1 Like

did someone call for me? ears were ringing

1 Like

ill look for everyone on COD once i get on

I’ll be on cod later as well, let’s do it!

(Ps4) (psn:DrkSith)

1 Like

Damn I’m xbox, one day we will have full cross play and wont have to worry about not being able to play with all members at any time

Had a good run with some of the guys, got angry, had some final kills, and scared everyone away was a good night thanks gents

1 Like