GRG Community Night 7/8

https://grimreapergamers.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/grgcommunity3cropped.png

Alright heathens it’s that time of the week again. It’s GRG’s weekly Community Night! Let’s get some squads formed and get some games in together. We'll have people playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare, Destiny 2, and various other games Post up what you’re playing tonight! Never Game Alone!

@AnthemPlayers @BorderlandsPlayers @Fallout76Players @PlayStationPlayers @battlefieldplayers @codplayers @ArkPlayers @destinyplayers @PCGamers @DivisionPlayers @PCGamers @PUBGPlayers @TitanfallPlayers @DivisionPlayers

I’m planning on some CoD tonight.

Going to be sucking out loud on cod.

1 Like

On COD

COD for me

Going to play Last of Us and cry in lonely european. Might also install Star Trek Online just for the heck of it, been watching too much Next Generation lately.

2 Likes

i’m planning on some destiny tonight

I’ll be on CoD as usual. Start with some asshatery in MP and customs then end the night in utter disappointment with some Warzone.

I will be offline playing COD…

1 Like

COD for me.

Will be on The Division 2 (PS4) grinding the Hollywood Global Event. If any @PlayStationPlayers @DivisionPlayers want to group up let me know.

Suck a little quieter tonight please…

GG to everyone last night.

@SALT, @beers_and_leafs, @Destroyert1, @trcannon (giddy), @HAWKLANDER, @Sniper_T1, @Cootermcgavinii, @FetalInjury, @DARKAGES71, @APMech12, @SoulTerror, @mnvikesfan, @pandavac

3 Likes