GRG Community Night 8/26

https://grimreapergamers.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/grgcommunity3cropped.png

Alright heathens it’s that time of the week again. It’s GRG’s weekly Community Night! Let’s get some squads formed and get some games in together. We'll have people playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare, Destiny 2, and various other games Post up what you’re playing tonight! Never Game Alone!

@AnthemPlayers @BorderlandsPlayers @Fallout76Players @PlayStationPlayers @battlefieldplayers @codplayers @ArkPlayers @destinyplayers @PCGamers @DivisionPlayers @PCGamers @PUBGPlayers @TitanfallPlayers @DivisionPlayers

Gonna try and play some sea of thieves all day so if anyone wants by all means join up

I’ll be on CoD tonight. Will be bringing the much feared Lala Kar98. Quick scoping for days!

Right @trcannon??

F- Off.

Should be on COD tonight. Getting my ass handed to me as usual…y

COD for me.

I’m redownloading Vod for some dumb ass reason so if its ready and no one joins sea of thieves ill go rage in cod

I’ll be playing @ArkPlayers tonight if anyone wants to join on a dedicated Nintrado server. PvE new map. @SoulessGrimm come join us again!

Thanks but I just can’t do that grind anymore lol

You have nothing but time right now :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Lol that may be true but there is still other games I wanna play right now plus I dont have the new map and can’t afford it

It’s freeeeeeeeeee

Oh…well fuck lol I dono I think about it id have to clear room on the hard drive if I do

1 Like