GRG Community Night 9/19/18

https://ggtriple.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/simpsons-tapped-out-free-to.gif?w=700

It’s time for our community night! Games, games, games everywhere! Take your pick, or play all of them throughout the night. We’ll have parties all over the place.

So let us know what you’re playing and when you’ll be on. Let’s squad up and kick some ass! Never game alone!

@PlayStationPlayers @OverwatchPlayers @SoTPlayers @ESOPlayers @GoWPlayers @DivisionPlayers @battlefieldplayers @PUBGPlayers @codplayers @ArkPlayers @destinyplayers @PCGamers @forzaplayers

1 Like

I will be on Destiny grinding out that light. Doing daily’s or weeklies. Will be on xbox.

1 Like

I plan on playing Ark on my Xbox server. Open to all GRG.

1 Like

I’ll be on Destiny doing daily’s and running some IB on the PS4.

1 Like

Destiny xbox

1 Like

Prolly will be on destiny trying to gringld some light

2 Likes

I will be on destiny 2 ( Xbox)

1 Like

COD or PUBG on the Xbox for me.

1 Like

Hoping to be on D2 tonight, not sure when I’ll be online though.

1 Like

I’ll be running Destiny and looking for a group to run the Iron Banner with.

1 Like

I will be on destiny 2 as well all night

2 Likes

I’ll be on PC doing something…maybe Wildlands idk

1 Like

I’ll be running more weeklies stuff, then I might hope into Iron Banana rest of the evening. I should be on around 7-8 pm est

1 Like

Pocket pool first and foremost. Then I’ll see who’s about on PUBG. If not that, then I’ll play some Madden. If not that, then fuck it

1 Like

Prob destiny grinding out LL stuff. I missed a whole week so I’m barely 500. Not even going to attempt IB and become some squeakers bitch.

1 Like

Like Light Levels have anything to do with that.

3 Likes

Yea, LL matter again in IB and some players are in the 540’s so they basically cannot be touched…So yea i’ll probably run IB until our group wants to go do gambit

3 Likes

What are the @PCGamers playing tonight? I’m down for PUBG, Overwatch, Sea of Thieves, SCUM, or something else perhaps? I still need to dive into Destiny 2 (PC). Too many games, never enough time.

1 Like

I’ll play PUBG, Overwatch, Sea of Thieves, or Destiny 2 tonight.

Own Destiny 2 but never gave it a chance. What time you jumping on?

1 Like