GRG Community Night 9/23

https://grimreapergamers.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/grgcommunity3cropped.png

Alright heathens it’s that time of the week again. It’s GRG’s weekly Community Night! Let’s get some squads formed and get some games in together. We'll have people playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare, Destiny 2, and various other games Post up what you’re playing tonight! Never Game Alone!

@AnthemPlayers @BorderlandsPlayers @Fallout76Players @PlayStationPlayers @battlefieldplayers @codplayers @ArkPlayers @destinyplayers @PCGamers @DivisionPlayers @PCGamers @PUBGPlayers @TitanfallPlayers @DivisionPlayers @XBoxGamers, @NintendoSwitchGamers

If we do have to go to game chat I think everyone needs to adjust their Open Mic Threshold. I think that might help with the cutting out.

ADJUSTING YOUR CHAT SETTINGS ON XBOX ONE

1. Open Call Of Duty: Warzone/Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
  2. Within the game itself, access your Options menu
  3. Navigate to “ Audio
  4. Set Voice Chat to “ Enabled
  5. Set Open Mic Recording Threshold to the lowest setting/minimum. Setting this level too high may prevent your voice from being heard by other players.
  6. Save the settings, and restart the game.

NOTE: Please check to ensure that your Xbox Live privacy settings are set appropriately for crossplay , as that may prevent you from chatting with players on other platforms. For detailed instructions, please click here.

ADJUSTING YOUR CHAT SETTINGS ON PLAYSTATION 4

3. Navigate to “ Account
  4. Set the Crossplay setting to “ On
  5. Set the Crossplay Communication setting to “ On
  6. Navigate to “ Audio
  7. Set Voice Chat to “ Enabled
  8. Set Open Mic Recording Threshold to the lowest setting/minimum. Setting this level too high may prevent your voice from being heard by other players.
  9. Save these settings, and restart the game.

ADJUSTING YOUR CHAT SETTINGS ON PC

3. Navigate to “ Audio
  4. Set Voice Chat to “ Enabled
  5. Set Open Mic Recording Threshold to the lowest setting/minimum. Setting this level too high may prevent your voice from being heard by other players.
  6. Apply the settings.
3 Likes

COD tonight

I guess I will be on Cod…and game chat…yeah!

Sure you don’t wanna bypass game chat and play with the dream team again…lol!

COD I suppose

I’ll be on Call of Duty.

Cod, just so i can spray paint @Giddy

1 Like

fuck off…

3 Likes

I’ll hop into some COD with you all for a few matches. I’ll take the flack for everyone having to use game chat if I’m the sole outlier not on XBOX

1 Like

Stream from CoD custom games last night.

2 Likes