GRG Community Night 9/30

https://grimreapergamers.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/grgcommunity3cropped.png

Alright heathens it’s that time of the week again. It’s GRG’s weekly Community Night! Let’s get some squads formed and get some games in together. We'll have people playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare, Destiny 2, and various other games Post up what you’re playing tonight! Never Game Alone!

@AnthemPlayers @BorderlandsPlayers @Fallout76Players @PlayStationPlayers @battlefieldplayers @codplayers @ArkPlayers @destinyplayers @PCGamers @DivisionPlayers @PCGamers @PUBGPlayers @TitanfallPlayers @DivisionPlayers @XBoxGamers, @NintendoSwitchGamers

1 Like

I might be on COD, but South Park drops their pandemic special tonight so we will see

1 Like

I guess I’ll rage in Rage of Duty.

1 Like

I’ll be in Division 2 on PC trying to grind through the Season 3 levels if anyone is interested. Hit me up.

It’s a shame this isn’t Cross Play or at the very least, Cross Progression. I’d like to get a squad of 4 to run through the Summit. I know we have @SoInZane on PS4, a few XBox guys. and possibly some PC guys.

#makeallthegamescrossplay

3 Likes

planning to run some IB and will win very little with my @destinyplayers freinds

Yeah that’s been really frustrating. I ran on Xbox One, but with the cost of XBL and game pass, and me not working the last 10 months, I’ve had to move to PC to play online at all. After getting my PC setup and ready to go, I’m used to the benefits and frame rates of it…so I don’t wanna go back to consoles. Nothing against them, I’m just too broke to buy XBL and rebuy (almost full priced) titles I already got at an insane discount on PC.

CoD for me if I’m on.

Steam from last night

2 Likes