GRG Community Night - Halo Night Part Duex?? 2/3

Alright heathens it’s that time of the week again. It’s GRG’s weekly Community Night! Due to popular demand, we’ll be featuring Halo 5 tonight. Yes, GRG aims to please! So make sure you have Halo installed and updated prior to 9.

We’ll also have people playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare, Call of Duty Cold War, Destiny 2, and various other games Post up what you’re playing tonight! Never Game Alone!

@AnthemPlayers @BorderlandsPlayers @Fallout76Players @PlayStationPlayers @battlefieldplayers @codplayers @ArkPlayers @destinyplayers @PCGamers @DivisionPlayers @PCGamers @PUBGPlayers @TitanfallPlayers @DivisionPlayers @XBoxGamers, @NintendoSwitchGamers @XBoxGamers @HaloPlayers

1 Like

Any interest in another Halo night for GRG? I missed last week’s and would really like to play. Let me know, otherwise I’ll suffer in Call of Dookie.

@HaloPlayers

1 Like

I’m in for halo if the vr guys aren’t on for some Onward

If nothing comes up, I’ll be on for some Halo.

1 Like

If nobody is left for @codplayers then I may go to Halo.

1 Like

I’ll be on for halo if people are playing.

1 Like

Halo for me and Destroyer should make it this week.

1 Like

@HaloPlayers We’ll be playing some Halo 5

@XBoxGamers

1 Like

I’ll join in on some Halo tonight.

3 Likes

So ib this week, I know season is wrapping up but we had fun last night and won like 2/7 let’s run some more destiny pvp

1 Like

Good games to all that came out for Halo. I just wish I could navigate the custom games faster.

Thanks to all that showed up.

@SoulTerror @APMech12 @SoulessGrimm @DieHardCubFN @Johneffinggalt @Grex @Destroyert1 @Sniper_T1 @FetalInjury @mnvikesfan

3 Likes