GRG Community Night - Happy New Years!

https://grimreapergamers.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/grgcommunity3cropped.png

Standard Copypasta

Alright heathens it’s that time of the week again. It’s GRG’s weekly Community Night! Let’s get some squads formed and get some games in together. We'll have people playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare, Destiny 2, Borderlands 3, PUBG and various other games. Post up what you’re playing tonight! Never Game Alone!

Call of Duty Players

I will be running CoD Custom games tonight. This will be Cross-Play enabled so all the PC and PS4 guys feel free to hop on in. Remember to adjust your in game voice chat. I used my GRG pull with Inifinity Ward and had them change that awful Voice chat. Make sure to pick the No Effect option so your mic is clear. Also, please post your activision account if you are not on XBox. Also make sure it’s here as well.

@AnthemPlayers @BorderlandsPlayers @Fallout76Players @PlayStationPlayers @battlefieldplayers @codplayers @ArkPlayers @destinyplayers @PCGamers @DivisionPlayers @PCGamers @PUBGPlayers @TitanfallPlayers

1 Like

I’ll be on for some CoD action tonight.

I’ll be on some destiny tonight

I will be on Destiny grinding for something.

I’m sure I’ll be on for some cod. What’s everyone’s thoughts on ground war maybe get a full 20 man team going and dominate a lobby?

You can only take 4 players into Ground War. It’s stupid.

I’ll be on for COD. Probably before 9.

I will be online

Already on COD on PC playing some spec ops

Did not know That. That is pretty stupid

Going to try and be on tonight. Wife torpedoed my post work nap this morning so I’m already dragging ass with little to no sleep. If I get a second wind I’ll be on. If not I’ll be looking for you all next couple nights.