GRG Community Night - the 4/20 Edition

Join us for another weekly edition of GRG’s Community Night. A night were we rally up the troops and shoot people in the faces. This week is mostly a mixed night of gaming due to any real unifying game. We do have the ARK: Tame Wars scheduled this evening on Zombie’s server. Also, Klown4Life will be running a RB6 room. We’re looking for people willing to step up and help run rooms. Division Incursions? CoD? My Pretty Pony Adventures?

Originally published at: http://grimreapergamers.com/events/2016/04/grg-community-night-420-edition/

Hopefully we can get enough together for private face shooting matches on RB6. If we resort to pubs I will apologize now for making your Back hurt from carrying me

Tame wars should be great fun. I will be taking wagers all day so let me know. You are welcome to bet any mats/gear/tames animals. Bring something good. Will not be accepting standard mats. If you need an acceptable currency list. Let me know.

BO 3 or The Division . Depends how many are playing what game . Prefer some BO 3 .

BO 3 for me. Need a break from Division.

Anyone up for Rocket League?

1 Like

So do we have our own XB1 server now? If so how do I get in? Going back to Ark might be some fun.

I’ll do a COD room if needed. Depending on how many will do some Pubs or Privates.

@Zombieswepper is running a server. Message him to get added to the server. If you are on before he gets back to you join in on him, myself, @D1G1TALC1PHERS, or @anon42851937.

Thanks I sent him a message via XB1

1 Like

Currently looking for tribe members. Got two nice spots, and I am the only one in game with BEER! Jump in the party in you get on and someone can come find you.

Not for long. Poo Poo Brew coming soon!

2 Likes

Sorry guys, I’m going anti social tonight. I got this wonderful migraine going on right now. Feel like I have an ice pick Jammed above my left eye.

I will be on for some COD soon, just got into the pool late and running a bit behind.

Tame Wars was a success. I’ll have video up tomorrow morning to share.

2 Likes

Nice.

I was there, sort of. Okay I was in my own little space working on leveling up my fresh new character. But I was in party chat does that count!?!?

It counts.

Although you did miss getting shot with tranqs after.