GRG ESO Information 2017 Starting From The Beginning

Correct.

1 Like

Lala and my DPS MAG sorc are similar. I also run 2 set gear types after 160 which make me completely unstoppable in PvE. Iā€™ve been doing dungeons and group areas solo with her. I see youā€™re missing one or two crucial protection skills that will allow protection from the OP archers. Iā€™ll have to look at mine when I get a second this week and we can compare notes with Lala

@anon36214017 recommended faction if you plan on doing any PvP. Otherwise it doesnā€™t matter. And if youā€™re planning PvP, your build will be different than above

1 Like

Thatā€™ll never happen. The acceptance part.

Itā€™ll be linked to your account

1 Like

Who lied and said Iā€™m accepting of GRG members? I bet it was @anon42851937, heā€™s been known to lie before.

1 Like

Morph right away.

Crafting will always produce the best stats on gear compared to dropped items. But only if itā€™s improved.

Are you on Discord?

If you go to any three crafting stations (clothing/Blaclsmith/Woodwork) you have the option to refine your mats, create, improve, deconstruct and research. If you are Aldmeri Dominion, thereā€™s a tutorial on crafting as a mini quest at the fighters guild entrance in Vulkhel Guard.

Iā€™m off today and plan on being on

1 Like

Iā€™m going to make you something. Iā€™ll post it here in a bit

1 Like

You never make me anythingā€¦ :cry:

3 Likes

I made something for Rabb once too pictorial.

1 Like

2 Likes

@anon36214017

2 Likes

Any time. Iā€™m having major Mic issues or I would have spent more time on it

2 Likes

Lala gets nothing

3 Likes

@anon36214017 this is my Mag Sorc Build. One of many available builds, but I run dungeons easily solo in PvE

2 Likes

Considering the pool to choose from I am not sure how proud he should be.

3 Likes

1 Like

Make sure you get the buff from the Mundus Stones. You can find them located all throughout ESO. There are several different stones and each has a specific buff. Find the one you need, walk up to it and use it. The buff is permanent until you use another Mundus Stone. You can only have one Mundus Stone buff at a time.

http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Mundus+Stones

2 Likes

Twice Born star set bonus lets you have 2 mundus stones active.