GRG ESO Information 2017 Starting From The Beginning

@Lala_Calamari, you should try the Battlegrounds out a few times. It helps hone what best skills for surviving & killing. It’s non champion, 4 v 4.

That’s actually a good idea. I’ve forgotten all about Battlegrounds

Once I get lvl 10, use social, activity finder, random normal dungeon. I get a level and half in about 20 mins, and 5 grand soul gems, plus skill point for each dungeon. I do this once a day for quick leveling low level toon

2 Likes

I haven’t tried that (Activity finder). Wanted to run dungeons but didn’t have a group. Learn something new about the game almost everyday.

1 Like

Dungeons are a great way to get XP, and also a great way to learn your characters abilities and what you need to change

1 Like

Here’s a good intro video

2 Likes

Here’s a good beginners build for Magicka Sorcerer. It’s a good starting point and it’s geared towards PvE.

1 Like

I did not realize the first random dungeon you run a day gives you a bonus. I picked up over 20K XP and a purple drop (level 19 character) plus what I received out of the dungeon itself.

5 Likes

Here are some websites that have ESO’s maps.

Find all of the sky shards.

1 Like

There’s also dailies to do, And Undaunted Pledges. The game has a ton of content

You have to get the quests from the quest board or quest givers

1 Like

You have to assign it to each toon. Mounts are account wide

Until you’re running around like some caveman for hours.

Mounts are account wide but their traits aren’t. So you have to upgrade each one. If you have alts, sign in daily and upgrade the horse for each character.

It’s a pain in the ass but they want you to buy upgrades via cash shop.

I think it’s Collections, then Mounts.

1 Like

Yup. Collections and mounts.

You can only buy upgrades through the cash shop with gems though right? You can’t just spend crowns

You can also buy 1 per day from the stable in game with in game gold. The cash shop sells 10 upgrades for crowns.

Myself and Soldier

Throw me a message of what you’re needing. What level as well. You can use the in-game email or send it here as a PM

1 Like

I’ll be away from console for next week so unable to craft.