GRG FORZA 6 Racing Series Sign Ups

Anyone interested in starting up a FORZA race series?

The way it would work is each series we would select a car and it’s restrictions along with a track. It most cases we will just race stock cars (cars with no upgrades) with maybe tire uprgrades at the most. That will keep everything nice and even.

It will be a clean racing series not a demolition derby with that being said skill does not fucking matter. If anything it will get us all playing the game more and we may learn how to race.

Post below if you are interested and I will get to work on the first series. Also let me know how often you would be interested in doing this. One a week, every week, once a month, etc.

I hate you!

Buy the game.

Fuck you. I have worked really hard avoiding buying that game even though I want it.

What is FORZA and who is Gunny ???

2 Likes

I will buy the game and race if we get enough people in for the series. I liked the earlier Forza games. Once a week would work for me.

1 Like

Still tempting even with The Division hooks in me and me absolutely SUCKING at racing games.

1 Like

So tempting…digital versions are on sale.

Forza 6 for 38.99

Forza 6 Deluxe - 47.99

Forza 6 Ultimate - 59.99

Forza 6 and Forza Horizon 2 - 65.99

I would really love to have a race night. The game is beautiful. It has night time racing and rain. Hell some of you may even learn how to drive. I haven’t and I have been playing for a long time lol.

For those that have an Elite controller you can make the paddles your shifters. It is a very enjoyable experience.

FYI Forza Horizon 2 is also a fun game that is Open World.