GRG Forza 7 Racing League - Sign Up Now!

Forza 7 is right around the corner, 10/3. It seems that we have some good interest in it. I would like to setup a racing league. If you are interested post below. Also answer the poll question so we can have an idea of how often you want to race. @ForzaPlayers

League Notes:

• All skill levels
  • Classes,Cars, Tracks & Tunes will all be assigned before race night. Mostly A class and below to begin with.
  • Recaps, Clips/Videos, and Winners posted after the race. Show GRG you are the fastest potato
  • Best Paint Job Contest - Show GRG you are the man with a airbrush or just steal one from the marketplace
  • Clean racing is preferred but we know rubbing happens. Just don’t let it get out of hand.
  • If you are a slower driver allow faster traffic to pass you if possible
  • This league is casual. We won’t keep points and it’s come and go as you please. Just have fun with it. The more you drive the better you will get.

• Weekly
  • Monthly
  • Bi-monthly

0 voters

I’m gonna get this, just looked into preordering. Looking forward to it

2 Likes

It’s going to be nice getting back to track racing. FH3 is a ton of fun but track racing is my favorite.

2 Likes

Racing league sounds like fun. Definitely getting this.

1 Like

Looking forward to this.

1 Like

How does the track experience differ from FH3? That was the first Forza game i have owned.

mmhm…more simulation, more precision needed.

1 Like

90% less air time.

1 Like

I’m looking forward to this even though I’m a terrible driver.

The other thing we can do are hot laps.

1 Like

I’m still on the fence about pre-ordering this game. I am itching to get back into a more simulation driving game. Depending on what day you’d want to race will determine if I join the league or not.

What day would be best for you? I would like to get as many as possible. Any night but community night could work.

Thurs or fri nights work best. I couldn’t do every week but twice a month would work.

2 Likes

Ok if Bi-Monthly is being used as in done twice a month…I am down for that over weekly for the league.

Then you could go 1 week of casual play, then 1 week competitive. Allow people to get in their practice runs before the actual events.

1 Like

I’m interested but Saturday or Sunday are the only nights I’m available.

I am so down for this. I like fh3 but I have always been more of a track guy. Count me in

2 Likes

What if we just replaced the FH3 Sunday Night with just:

I would prefer a weeknight but we can figure that out closer to release. I do want to try and accommodate for as many people as possible.

Sunday nights are tough with football and Walking Dead.

2 Likes

oh yeah…that season is starting up huh.

After October any night works for me.