GRG Iron Potato Tournament Sign up thread 7/18

I should be down for this. Last gig destiny tourney was fun. Just a reminder to people it’s all for fun. Last time there were a couple teams of Grg nugs that were getting curb stomped. Instead of them blowing it off and having fun they up and quit half way thru causing chaos. Got to love them snowflakes. Anyways you get t-bagged while some screams suck it in your ear just laugh it off lol.

4 Likes

fuck-it-im-in

3 Likes

HeartlessKhan…Aka the Iron Potato is in… Sounds like a blast… Pun Intended :grin:

AHHAHHHAHHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAH

1 Like

Even though I haven’t played D2 since COD WW2 came out, I guess someone could use the help.

I guess I’ll need to update the game before then.

Very magnanimous of you.

Come on @destinyplayers and @PlayStationPlayers Let’s get some more names!

So far we have the following:

XBox
@valiantvictory
@AsnPersuasion27
@Lala_Calamari
@koldfront_kraig
@ixL0N3W0LFxi
@ezekielJP
@shortbus
@APMech12
@Grex
@Ronin (aka HeartlessKahn)
@beers_and_leafs

Possible sub
@SoulTerror (if he’s around).

PS4
@unobtainaballs
@SoInZane
@lolo_0420

6 Likes

imagehttps://media2.giphy.com/media/3o6Mb9LnWIP2r3M8Du/200w.gif

I will allow that one captain will have the honor to have me in their team. We all know that no one can play Rockets like this Puertorican Papi! Plus, I’ll make sure to get @Rigonn in the tournament. That will be double the Puertorican Power!!

imagehttps://media0.giphy.com/media/hL9b9C9E4g240/200w.gif

3 Likes

This thread may make me fire Destiny up again. I only have base game though

1 Like

the plan is to choose maps assuming no one has any DLC so the everyone can play…for 3v3 or 4v4 the original D2 maps are best (except vostock…love that map in control)

Ive been at the lake for the last week and half for vacation…but count me in

Count me in. If it runs much past 11 est I may need a sub to finish.

1 Like

Old fart

1 Like

I’m in. Let’s do this.

1 Like

I’m in

1 Like

Who the heck is Texent? Haha, looking forward to gaming with you again.

Yea I figured I’d jump in and act as a bullet sponge for y’all

I’d love to jump in but, my PS4 just up and crapped out on me so I can’t have fun with you guys

Aww that’s shit.
Are you going to try and get it repaired or just wait and buy a replacement later?

1 Like

I’ll just wait and pick a replacement up down the road. In the meantime, I’ll repick everything up on xbox one that I owned on the PS4 except for the CoD games and PS+ titles.

1 Like