GRG Iron Potato Tournament Sign up thread 7/18

We’re long over due for a GRG Tournament. @destinyplayers It’s about time to change that and mix things up with a GRG Destiny 2 Tournament. Time to pick sides, talk trash and teabag each other! GRG takes it’s tournaments very seriously, it’s for bragging rights after all. What team here has the biggest Destiny Peen? It’s time to find out. Coming this July 18th we will hold our first Destiny 2 Iron Potato Tournament.

This thread is for those interested in playing on 7/18 (standard GRG Community Night). This thread is a sign up for those that can play that night. We’ll sort teams out once we have a tally on participants. If you’re about 100% sure you can play, sign up here. Those unsure or “maybe” will be slotted as subs. We always try to make sure everyone can play. If everyone shows and we have enough subs, we will slot them on teams (we’ll go big if need be).

We also need Captains for the teams. People willing to organize their teams and get people playing and practicing before hand. Also, they will need to verify that their team will be in attendance on the 18th. It’s really a simple job, even Gunny can do it. We will need at least 4 people.

Just so everyone understands, this is for shits and giggles. Leave your butthurt feelings at the door. It’s a way to get everyone playing with people they may not have had a chance to game with. A good ice breaker. We’ll try to balance the teams but in all honesty, we suck at that. One team will crush everyone, one team will probably be a dumpster fire. It happens and whatever. It’s all in good fun.

5 Likes

I’m a maybe.
Not sure if we will have moved / have the internet setup by then.
On that basis I won’t volunteer as a captain.

I’ll be on PS4.

2 Likes

I am in!

1 Like

I’m in and will captain my team to victory!

2 Likes

destiny has private lobbies?

A little birdy mentioned this post might be upcoming soon.
_Sign me up._
GRG Clan PVP events are the absolute bomb in COD.
I expect Destiny will be better.
Anyone who is stream capable needs to plan to stream and save the event streams to youtube so we can have multiple viewing angles from all teams during the matches.

2 Likes

Correct!

Where the @PlayStationPlayers at?!

I am in and will captain a team!

2 Likes

Yes.

1 Like

I didn’t know that. How long have they had private lobbies?

Count me in.

I’ll dust off my Gjallarhorn and Vision of Confluence.

1 Like

I plan to lead a group to great fun unless we have too many leads then I will join another great team or mod

1 Like

I don’t think the gjallerhorn is in d2 yet but we will enjoy the company kfk

1 Like

what?

no fucking gjallarhorn?

fuck them
fuck them to hell

2 Likes

Pretty sure there’s no VoC either…

1 Like

Pretty sure I’m going to be out of town that week.

And yes the g.horn is in D2

1 Like

I’m in. And I can captain a team.

1 Like

Someone said Donkey Dongs? Count me in on the XB1!!!
Potatoes Untie!!

2 Likes

Count me in brotha!

2 Likes

Im joking with you silly kids.

Vision of confluence was the best primary weapen back when Destiny was good.

1 Like