GRG Madden 19 Fantasy Draft League Sign Ups

We play 2-3 games per actual week, so we keep it moving. If you can play every other night or so you should be fine. We will advance the week if an extended period of time goes by, but we wouldn’t be asses about it. I’d recommend keeping tabs on this thread to gauge the status of the league

1 Like

@TEXENT speaking of, I think we have a Week 2 game (you’re the Bengals right?). I haven’t checked if we already advanced the league, but if we have, I’m around today from 5-7pm EST, all day tomorrow, or either Sat/Sun morning. You can message me on XBL to schedule if you want, or whatever the preferred method of communication is for scheduling games.

We are in week 2.

I didn’t realize that. I’m available tomorrow evening after 9e, and all throughout the weekend. Scheduling here in the forums is probably the best way, but I use discord (GRG server) if you want faster responses from me.

This weekend probably works best for me then. I’m usually online in the mornings pretty early (my dog wakes me up to go out at like 7 and I can’t get back to sleep) so anytime in the morning on Saturday or Sunday would work, or late afternoon like 3-4pm either day.

I also just downloaded Discord, I guess I need an invite to join the GRG server, is there a specific means of getting that invite here or can anyone just send me one?

Saturday am sounds good, we can shoot for 9e if that works for you.

Try this and it should get you there

Thanks, that link worked. 9am est on a Saturday is perfect.

1 Like

It looks like you guys are well under way I can play late nights and weekends and next season i could play more so let me in know when you’re a go

I don’t know how you guys do it on All Pro (though I haven’t played in forever), played a preseason game and was throwing picks left and right even on Pro level.

1 Like

It fucking sucks

Get Good

2 Likes

We really need to stream some games @D1G1TALC1PHERS

Yea I meant to stream all my games this year.

We should record some snippets and let someone with good editing skills put it together

You`re talking about just you two right? I mean, I can’t speak for the others, but I ain’t streaming my shit, I’ll be heckled out of GRG.

2 Likes

Yes @beers_and_leafs, Dig and I had talked last season about streaming all of our head to head games. It would be fantastic to record the h2h games and mash them up at the end of the season.

League advanced to week 3.

@beers_and_leafs we play week 4

@TheFauc we play week 5

I have to deal with Bucaneers this week, then @TheFauc and I play week 4

Just a heads up Antonio Brown is unfair and is making his early push for MVP consideration. 256 yds and 5 TD against the Broncos in Week 3 to put the league on notice (I apparently can only do this against the computer because against Tex he couldn’t get open).

@TheFauc let me what days/times work for you this week. I’m in Pacifc Timezone and usually available from 530 or so my time anyday this week