GRG Madden 19 Fantasy Draft League Sign Ups

We really need to stream some games @D1G1TALC1PHERS

Yea I meant to stream all my games this year.

We should record some snippets and let someone with good editing skills put it together

You`re talking about just you two right? I mean, I can’t speak for the others, but I ain’t streaming my shit, I’ll be heckled out of GRG.

2 Likes

Yes @beers_and_leafs, Dig and I had talked last season about streaming all of our head to head games. It would be fantastic to record the h2h games and mash them up at the end of the season.

League advanced to week 3.

@beers_and_leafs we play week 4

@TheFauc we play week 5

I have to deal with Bucaneers this week, then @TheFauc and I play week 4

Just a heads up Antonio Brown is unfair and is making his early push for MVP consideration. 256 yds and 5 TD against the Broncos in Week 3 to put the league on notice (I apparently can only do this against the computer because against Tex he couldn’t get open).

@TheFauc let me what days/times work for you this week. I’m in Pacifc Timezone and usually available from 530 or so my time anyday this week

@shortbus I can do 10pm EST any night this week except Friday. I’ll be out of town this weekend for a wedding but available again on Sunday after 3pm EST (also relevant to @D1G1TALC1PHERS I guess as we play week 5, if we advance by then).

1 Like

Have we advanced into Week 4 yet?

No

@Mowerguy90 and @Niteowlman please get your games in as soon as you have time. As of last night you 2 were the only ones left to play. Thanks.

Edited to add:

I just realized you guys play each other. Good luck.

1 Like

@Mowerguy90, Have you and @Niteowlman figured out a time to play yalls game? Your game is what we’re waiting on to advance the league

We’re having issues at work with staffing and now we’re backnto mandatory ot so I’m going to have to let you guys aim that or i can forfeit . I don’t have the time right now I’m sorry .

*sim

No problem man, hope y’all get that figured out at work

Ok we are going to move forward. I am going to set @Niteowlman on AutoPilot. You can turn that off at any time you want to come back. It will manage your team and let others play your CPU team.

@beers_and_leafs when can you play?

@TheFauc - hope you enjoyed the wedding. Now that we’ve advanced when do you want get our game in?

Edited: Do we want to shoot for Monday Night?

I can do tonight or tomorrow. I will be on after dinner, just message or invite me anytime.