All Holes
Black Tee
Pin Select: Saturday
Course Conditions: Average
Wind Speed: 4 to 7 MPH
Wind Direction: West
Time of Day: Morning
Mode: Stroke

You must create a new golfer. They can’t be leveled up at all. You must use this golfer every round with out leveling them up.

If you can’t play on Saturday nights you may play anyway. You will need to take a screenshot of your score or record your match for it to count. Please be honest. Cheaters suck.

Only play one game and submit that score. If anyone cheats and is caught you will be kicked from the tourney and reported to the admins of GRG. I don’t expect this to happen but feel it needs to be said. This is for fun no reason to take it so serious you have to cheat.

So I’m assuming a few of us can play together or just party chat while playing to make gameplay faster?

I think 4 can play together at a time.

What ever the default difficulty is that isn’t called Arcade.

Edited: I misspoke I don’t know that everyone will want to play on tour mode it is difficult if you haven’t played much. For right now Arcade it is unless everyone is ok with giving tour mode a try. I am willing to give it a go. I know I will shoot over par but I am ok with that.

I will say I did just play a game in Tour mode and it made the game realistic. I would have shot +2 but I got stuck in a trap on Paracel Storm that you can’t get out of. Rough hole.

Paracel Storm ain’t no joke. You must like punishment

That is an awesome map for a course. Tempted to pick it up just cause