GRG - The Potato Farm (Conan Exiles Server Info)

I played some last night. New combat is already in game. New locations show up on the map but are still blocked by the wall. They have added a ton of shit since I played a month ago. Looking forward to the additional content.

One of the best things they added was goals to complete. They had them last time I played but they have changed them and added a ton more.

I have the leveling set to insane mode lol. It won’t take long to max out.

1 Like

Nice. And bonus NICE on the XP growth.

XP isn’t the only growth you can have in Conan…amirite?

Johnny sure does like to joke about the peen. Seems to have some sort of fascination with it.

Server is updated and ready.

Hmmm which thrall do I want first?

So far, this seems to be the best map I’ve found.

Still doesn’t have info in the jungle or volcano biome.

Here’s another that’s a work in progress, but players on Reddit are aware of it, so it may get more updates.

http://www.mapconan.net/

@Grex I moved through the jungle tonight and found where the other guys are. Threw down a few foundations and a bedroll since I can’t stay on their massive property. Likely will join over with them so Digital’s thralls won’t hurt me anymore.

Fine just leave me. I see how it is.

Is everyone still playing on this server? Gonna download Conan now

Yes. We will be planning a night for group activities.

Ok awesome.

Is there a current mod list? Some in the original postings aren’t showing up in the workshop?

Ok I clicked on Rabbs list and got them all I think. Maybe the names changed, who knows

No mods are in use. I need to update the OP.

ok well got that fixed then. thanks for the heads up

so I hate to bother, but I cant connect to the server. was there a patch today or something and I missed it or does it auto patch before I launch the game? Or is it the server that has to be updated?

Just restarted it. Should be good.