Grim Reaper Gamers Official Clan Night

Is your favorite time of week. CLAN NIGHT! So power up that console, grab a drink and join in on the shenanigans. Make sure to RSVP so people will know that you are going to be online and lets shoot some noobs in the face!

Originally published at: http://grimreapergamers.com/events/2015/03/grim-reaper-gamers-official-clan-night/

It’s Clan Night Bitches!

I’m in…hopefully the servers are still working.

Could also be up for one platform and not I the other.

Lastnight I think it was lance, one kid on 360 not working, , one on xbone working fine, and himself not able to get on ps4.

Assuming servers are remotely stable, I should be on GTAO running heists and challenges. Feel free to send me pm me for an invite

Rough night in GTA. Saw @EvolveYourself’s Tranny half naked and ran mega late trying to wrap up the heist. I think we finally gave up at 1 am. Hope to finish it out soon.

1 Like

Just tell me when @LalaCalamari @D1G1TALC1PHERS and @EvolveYourself and I’m there to give you guys your 20%. the family is leaving for Florida tomorrow morning for 10 days…lots of free time.

P.S. I’ll check the Twitch feed and see if there’s a good shot of the Tranny beast.

I’ll be on tonight. I think we can swap people out if need be.

Tonight might be the only night I have trouble. I have to help them pack the car up and shot to Grandma’s house. If I’m going to be home by 9 I’ll message you.

I’m up for some game time, but I’ll be drunk.

1 Like

@LalaCalamari @EvolveYourself @D1G1TALC1PHERS I’ll be on tonight before 9 if you guys want to finish it. I may be on COD, but I’ll jump over.

I’ll be on in a little bit.