GTA Online Gets Even More Content This Spring

The community have been going pretty crazy with session set ups for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox 360), ever since the announcement that we won’t be able to transfer our Online characters to the Xbox One version anymore. We’re down to the last weekend now, so make sure you get your characters moved over to the One as soon as possible to avoid starting from the bottom again.

The change in policy coincides with yet another big update for the Xbox One version of Grand Theft Auto V Online. In a blog post, Rockstar detailed several content updates on the way.

Firstly, the Stunt Race Event that started at the end of February is still going until March 13th. As well as the usual range of discounts, there are 15 new Rockstar stunt races available and a login bonus for all, in the form of a lovely pink stunt jumpsuit.

That’s just the tip of the iceberg. The next item on the agenda is the “Cunning Stunts: Special Vehicle Circuit”, being delivered as part of a free Title Update in March. This pack includes races designed to make the most of some of the game’s craziest vehicles. You can expect rocket-propelled insanity with the Rocket Voltic, hectic land-and-sea rushes with the Blazer Aqua, and vehicular base-jumping with the Ruiner 2000.

The continually popular Adversary Modes will get an update at some point in the Spring as well, to include a “gallows humour take on dodgeball” called Resurrection, and a 2D top-down homage to the original GTA games. Speaking of nostalgia, if you miss the good old days of bombing around Liberty City in an Infernus or Turismo in GTA III, you’ll be able to get hold of an updated version of those classic cars soon as well.

There will be brand new vehicles too, like the Progen GP1.

Looking a little further ahead into the year, Rockstar also teased the addition of gun-running to your burgeoning criminal empire:

Stock up and bunker down as you take on the craziest militias across the state of San Andreas in another massive update for GTA Online. Featuring brand new weaponized vehicles and exciting new missions, get ready to fight for supremacy in the illegal arms trade and wage war with the latest in high-powered military hardware.

I picked it up during their recent sale and made it in time for the character transfer. I think we should have a GRG night soon

2 Likes

I am in.

I’m always down for some GTA GRG Shenanigans. Totally in(your mom).

1 Like