Halo 5 ... wait whut???

So I went to the Halo Outpost Discovery event in Philly this weekend and it brought out the itch to play Halo again. The event was ok at best, the boys and I had the most fun in the LAN section playing Halo. Some of the things were cool, like the cosplay and different full sized models of characters. Anyway…

@h2daddy @Grex and I played some Halo 5 tonight. Mostly fucking around in different Social playlists. It was a nice change of pace. They added in a new playlist called Fiesta were you spawn with random weapons. It’s a lot of fun. So, I’m looking for some Halo scrubs to play with us. Also think I may make Halo 5 this Thursday’s One Off game. I’d love to get some Private GRG games going.

If you don’t have Halo 5 then now is the time to buy it. It’s 10 bucks off the MS store online. Shit, 10 bucks is worth it just for the campaign if you haven’t played that yet.

@HaloPlayers

1 Like

BTW, here are some pics from Halo Outpost Discovery. And yes, GRG is my Instagram.

3 Likes

Awesome you and the boys had a great time! But… Fuck halo!

Or do you mean Butt Fuck Halo?

1 Like

Well… Yeah… Kinda like Mr Garrison! And the Canadians!

Well I’m in on this I’ll have to get it downloaded again though

Sounds fun.

Halo was fun last night. Missed that game.

Its also included with Game Pass if you have that.

Never picked this one up. Have been bored lately and needed something new to play. When it got marked down to $10, I had to jump on it. I figured I would just do the campaign. I was never very good at Halo multiplayer in the past. Turns out, everyone else who I have played against sucks to. I know last night, @Lala_Calamari, @Grex and myself were consistently the top 3 on our team. So if you think that you can’t compete on multiplayer, don’t let that stop you from picking it up. Count me in for Thursday night. Lots of fun.

Oh yeah, the Fiesta mode is really fun. If you are like me, I had no idea what kind of gun I was spawning with 90% of the time. Made for some hilarious wth moments.

4 Likes