Hello from Hype

Hello everyone, my name is Hype (Digital Life) as well as Jay (Real Life). I have been looking for a group to play with and came across Grim Reaper Gamers. I checked out your website, forum and listened to a few podcast episodes. You seem like a good group worth checking out.

I am in my final months of being in my 40s. My gaming “career” started out playing Pong and electronic football & baseball in the 1970s. Played Atari 2600, Nintendo, and Commodore 64 in the 1980s. Been mostly PC since the 1990s with starting online gaming in Half Life and Counter Strike. The last couple years I have been into BF, COD, PUBG, RDR2, Rocket League (with the puck not ball) as well as other games like Arma. Currently playing COD MW grinding out getting all my weapons to Damascus (doing this till the next COD comes out since reviews of Cold War are not good). I play Warzone but it is more fun with friends so I have been mostly into multiplayer lately.

In my real life, I am married with two kids. I am an IT manager working for the same company for over 25 years. My other hobby is playing hockey which I do several times a week.

I hope to be able to do some gaming with you soon. Thanks.

Activision: JayWOWker#6586361
Battle.net: JayWOWker#1572
Discord: Hype JayWOWker#6907
Steam: steamcommunity.com/id/hypejaywowker

4 Likes

Welcome to the community. Got a lot folks playing cod on various platforms here.

Welcome to Grg its good to have fresh meat shields lol

Welcome.

Welcome to GRG!

GT is beers and leafs on the XBone

We have a lot of people playing COD - the same few mostly playing Warzone and a bunch playing CW

Add your Activision ID here also, so everyone can find you and vice versa

Welcome!

Welcome

Welcome to GRG!

Welcome to GRG!

I added you to both the @PCGamers group and the @codplayers group.

Damascus been there, done that. Shipment 24/7 is your friend. I had a whole system down, doing stuff for multiple camos at once.

Added it to that post and updated my original post. Thanks.
Activision: JayWOWker#6586361

1 Like

Welcome to the GRG