Hello, world!

What’s up everyone? Grew up playing games as a kid, started out on the NES. Rventually moved over to the PC playing Doom, Half-life, and Counterstrike. After much resistance I got talked into playing WoW which sucked up a number of years of my life. Then I joined the military, got married, got a new career, had a kid…and ran out of time to play games. My backlog is a little overwhelming. But I’m excited for Anthem, which is what brings me here. I don’t have many friends that game, so I’m hoping to find some new ones to play with. I play on Xbox more than anything, my poor PC is outdated. Feel free to hit me up on there, gamer tag is Romach. Lately I’ve been playing Destiny 2, dabbled in Apex Legends, and revisiting The Division. PC I play a little Diablo 3 and ESO and whatever else in my steam library looks interesting.

Outside of gaming I mostly work and spend time with my family. In my free time I try to catch up on sleep, work around the house or do some light woodworking. I’m a pretty laid back guy and don’t take myself to seriously. Feel free to ask me anything else you’d like to know.

Thanks for the opportunity, looking to get to know some of you!

9 Likes

Welcome to the club man hope you enjoy it here. The xbox side is pretty big.

Welcome aboard. Retired military here. “serious” wood working. Currently on the destiny kick. Stick around and enjoy the shinannigans!

GT: X GunnyBass X

Welcome aboard.

Thanks! Good to hear!

Welcome to the group

Welcome…I look forward to anthem too

Welcome.

Some other retired and active military here.
Plenty of Xbox players.
Most of us don’t take ourselves or each other seriously.
You should fit right in.

Welcome to GRG. You’ll see me on Anthem a lot. FR sent.

Welcome to GRG

GT is beers and leafs on the XBone

Welcome, GT Sniper T1 on the X. One of the Destiny crew,

Welcome to the asylum!

Welcome

Welcome to GRG. Waiting in Anthem for PC myself

Welcome! GodofBiscuits0 on the Xbox

Welcome! Looks like we’re gonna have a few people doing some iron man stuff in anthem.

1 Like

Welcome to GRG!

I added you to my friends list and sent you an invite to our XBox GRG club.

XBox GT: Lala Calamari

1 Like

Welcome @khaprel sorry I missed this!