Hello y’all 👋🏻

I’m JONN aka iitz PoRkChOp I’m 28 years old been gaming for dam near ever I’ve been in a few gaming organizations off and on I play all kinds of games but right now I’m slightly addicted to living on DayZ something about building and zombies I just love it :heart: Anyways I’m married I have 2 kids and I’m a welder / fitter I used to travel weld and I live in the Deep South literally like a block or so from the beach in the United States right now I play just on xbox hope to be building me a pc soon and if y’all every wanna chat or whatever hit me up on there or ask for my activision account for modern warfare (cause I can’t remember it right now) and yea happy gaming :call_me_hand:t2:
Oh xbox name is
ALG PoRkChOp

5 Likes

Welcomt to grg its good to have you we most definitely have a lot of @codplayers that you can join up with to play. @XBoxGamers got a new guy to get added.

Welcome to the asylum …err I mean community.

Meds are dispensed daily, please see nurse @Gunny at the glory hole.

2 Likes

Welcome to GRG!

Welcome to GRG!

I added you to my friends list. I’d send you an invite to the GRG XBox club but the stupid XBox Beta app is fucked up. Search for it apply when you get a chance.

XBox GT: Lala Calamari

Managed to send an invite to the club via the web page.

Welcome to GRG.

GT beers and leafs on the Xbone

Welcome to GRG!

Welcome from another southerner.

Welcome

Welcome?