Help me get partnered on Mixer!

Hey guys, so I’ve officially had my application accepted and for the next 2 weeks I’ll be in the review period for partnership on Mixer! Partnership has been a goal of mine ever since I started streaming 3 years ago on Twitch, and since I switched to Mixer 4 months ago that dream is really close to becoming reality! I don’t usually advertise my stream too heavily here, and I apologize if this is annoying, but I could really use all the support I can get. If you would be interested in checking out my stream, or even just throwing it up in the background and muting me while you do other stuff, it would really mean a lot to me. I stream most days (except Sunday) starting any time between 6 and 9PM EST depending on the day, and a more flushed out schedule is in the bio on my page. I play mostly PUBG, but I also do a couple weekly talk shows about comic books and other nerd shit. Sometimes Rocket League, and Thursdays we do games with viewers like Tabletop simulator, jackbox party pack, golf with your friends, etc.

For those of you who stream on Twitch, I HIGHLY recommend checking out Mixer. The technology is better (with FTL enabled, less than 1 second lag. Yes, I’m serious), the co-streaming feature is awesome (shows multiple video feeds side by side, and combines chats in to one). The viewership is a little lower, but the quality of viewers is much higher, it’s an amazing community.

Anyways, I feel myself rambling so I’ll leave it there. If you do want to drop my stream and check it out sometime, you can find me at the link below. Thanks again!

https://mixer.com/omniscientshark

2 Likes

Shark I will check it out. Happy to help out.

1 Like

thanks guys!

Followed Good Sir of GRG!

Pretty sure I already had you followed, though it’s useful to know your stream times!

I believe I have you followed as well and will have you up running this. Happy to help

Best of luck!