Homefront: The Revolution Trailer Shows “Resistance” Co-Op Mode

Homefront: The Revolution will include a co-op mode for up to four players named “Resistance,” launching with the game on May 20th, 2016 for PS4, Xbox One and PC.

The mode allows players to team up with their mates to take on the occupation forces, unlocking skills and gear in the meanwhile. Here’s a series of bullet points to give you an idea of what it’ll entail.

• Form a Resistance Cell with your friends, and wage guerrilla warfare against the military might of the KPA in thrilling narrative-driven scenarios.
  • Unlock new skills, weapon blueprints, rare equipment and combat gear to upgrade and customise your roster of Freedom Fighters, as you and your friends go from rookie civilians to battle hardened soldiers.
  • Enjoy major, regular content updates as part of an extensive post-launch support program– all future co-operative Missions will be FREE for all players.

Gamers who pre-order on any platform will receive the “Revolutionary Spirit”, which gives “unique skins and instant unlocks of select weapons for the campaign.” The pack includes a Red Skull motorbike and golden pistol skin, as well as instantly unlocks the “Marksman Rifle, Sniper Scope and Remote Explosives” for players’ in-game characters.

The beta, which will only be on Xbox One, will run from February 11 through February 14, with additional stress tests being run on January 29 and February 5, again on Xbox One.

1 Like

This is @Lala_Calamari shit right here!

Unpopular opinon Confession: I liked the original Homefront, outstanding story line, interesting take on MP. I’ll be checking this out.

1 Like

I liked the concept and was really hoping for a COD killer

1 Like

^This. The game itself was fine. It was broken at release. I will be keeping my eye on it but not buying until I get some good feedback from GRG and the like.

1 Like

an oxymoron if i ever saw one.

1 Like

Just received my Homefront closed beta code and my Division open beta code. Looks like a busy next few days for me!

2 Likes

Same.

1 Like

I got my Beta code. FYI, if you signed up check your SPAM filter as GMail labeled it spam for me.

Thank you for signing up for the Homefront: The Revolution Closed Beta!

In addition, we have selected you for participation in a limited Stress Test in preparation for the Closed Beta!

Stress Test and Closed Beta info:
The Stress Test will run this Friday, January 29 and our servers will be live for a first test during the following windows:

1 PM to 4 PM EST
8 PM to 11 PM EST

We’d love it if you could participate in the Stress Test to help us make sure our servers are ready for the Closed Beta!

After the Stress Test has ended, keep the Closed Beta client installed for the full Closed Beta weekend, running from February 11 up to and including February 14.

Your Xbox One console may download small updates for the Closed Beta client.

1 Like

Mine ended up in my spam as well.

Seems like divine intervention