How do you like to Kill....in video games ofc!!!

Across Grim Reaper Gamers, especially in the past 6 months - year, we play across a HUGE variety of games, platforms, and genres. I mean have you checked your Xbox List…Steam List…No…

Well then; Just doing an at glance drive-by of my ‘friends-list’…I am seeing

• Warframe
  • Ark
  • The Division
  • Elder Scrolls
  • Rocket League
  • No Mans Sky
  • PlayerUnknown Battlegrounds
  • Elite Dangerous
  • Dark and Light
  • Project Cars
  • Rainbow Six: Siege

Now ok, Yes I know, not all of these games have the ability to Murder, Death, Kill or be Murdered, Deathed, Killed.

But getting around to that…When you just have that “I gotta shoot something” feeling going on, Whats your go-to game for that? Is it the graphics that attracts you to that game, the gameplay, the kill animations…what?

Recenty, PCGamer, posted an article on “Most Brutal Melee Takedowns in PC Gaming” which is what got me typing all this out.

It was interesting to see some of there comments and views. One game mentioned that I am currently playing is “Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor” Which I have to agree…The takedowns,Lethal and/or Non-Lethal, are pretty entertaining to watch. The game continues to show me new methods and animation as I gain skill and power.

So let us know your thoughts on this…whether it be a current game or game in the past…Soul Reaver: Legacy of Kain

Awesome killing choices and animations in this classic as well.
Here are a few clips of me killing…and i love the slow-down parts of the killing as well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6c_rH-PbcH8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0u8lSlA0kng

GhstWlkrs Out \o/

1 Like

I quite enjoyed the slow-mo bullet time with the almost x-ray vision showing you as the bullet entered the body, what it hit and the exit path - which I think was in Sniper Elite V2, though it might have been in the other versions too.

This clip isn’t mine, but it shows what I’m talking about in that game.

1 Like

Also, killing Grunts in Halo 3 with the Grunt Birthday Skull enabled was always amusing.

1 Like

It varies. I’ll jump on a game I can snipe in and pop some melons. Wildlands is good for that. Or I’ll hit up BF4 for some run and gun tank action. Otherwise my go to is Overwatch. Strategic killing makes me feel manly.

I used to jump on Hitman and do some brutal kills, which I haven’t done in a while. Mostly Absolution because of the wide range of options it gave you.

1 Like

Depends on my mood, I might hop on Doom 2, enable god mode and renact Texas Chainsaw. If I’m on Warframe, I use a giant hammer and pretend I’m Elmer Fudd while sneaking behind Corpus.

1 Like

Before I log off of any GTA session. I start off on a high perch and start sniping. This usually leads into popping off the grenade launcher and then rocket launchers. Mainly followed by mini guns and assault rifles on foot. When I finally die off and end up in the hospital on reapawn, I turn the game off and go off to RL.

1 Like

Any game where I can snipe, mostly FPS. Destiny, Halo, CoD or even Battlefield. Hell, I love Warframe just because I can use the bow to get headshot kills.

1 Like

Silent one-shot kills from distance with that bow are so very satisfying.

1 Like

My favorite is in the game The Hunter. 1 kill could take a hour plus. So many thing you have to take in to account tracking the animal or waiting in a tree stand,wind, body scent, noise, shot location, etc.

On top of that if you make a bad shot and don’t hit a vital organ you could have to track the animal for miles with a possibility of not finding it. It’s a very rewarding feeling. Especially if you get a record setting kill or a rare kill such as albino or piebold deer.

Next would be killing in PUBG/survival games. It also has a very rewarding feeling. The stakes are high and it’s them or me. There aren’t many games that can give you that feeling.

1 Like

My favorite dying simulator is PUBG.

2 Likes