How Long Have you Played your Faves?

I was reading an article about Dying Light 2 Devs saying it will take about 500 hours to fully complete the game and they mentioned any other games that people may have played for that long. Curious…

Have you played a game for at least 500 hours?

• Yes (post below which ones)
  • No (go touch some grass, hermit)

0 voters

Call of Duty: WWII 2339 hrs 56 mins
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1799 hrs 32 mins
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 1209 hrs 3 mins
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1004 hrs 25 mins
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare 987 hrs 31 mins
MLB The Show 21 775 hrs 26 mins
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare 702 hrs 8 mins

How are you getting your CoD times?

I’m also afraid to check some of my MMO times. WoW, Star Wars Old Republic, ESO. I think Guild Wars 2 was the worst. Way too many hours in that.

I use this site…

then I sort by time played.

I’m
Guessing mine would be very similar to beers. Most CODs except Infinite Warfare. Horizon Zero Dawn would be one. Far Cry 5 I played a lot of coop in that one. Ghost Recon Wildlands probably also between coop and pvp. As far as BR games PubG alot more Blackout than any other Warzone Verdansk might be close just because it lasted so dam long. Old Gears 1,2,3 Gears was my preferred pvp til they messed it up and the hours of horde I can’t imagine it was alot !

Why I won’t get into RPG MMOs the time and money pit is too great. I had friends that disappeared completely into that genre never to return.

Yeah. The mmos for me. Black desert, GW2

But for xbox the big winner is Minecraft with 1660 hrs. That is all my kids though. Destiny 2 and Destiny round out the top three above 500.

Ark 1800 hours…