I used to be an adventurer like you until I took an arrow to the knee.

Stay a while… and listen.

Long-time listener, first-time caller. I come bearing gifts of maple syrup and moose meat from up here in the Great White North/God’s Country.

Let’s see… I’m a Scotch drinker, cocktail maker, lover of the great outdoors and polygamous gamer.

Historically, the Destiny franchise has been my true love but I’ve recently broken free of its hold and am enjoying many of the games I’ve neglected for years on end. It’s been really good, actually. I roll on PC, PS4, Xbox and Switch.

Um, why I’m here…? I was living in the UK for the past six years and recently moved back to Canada so I find it really difficult to find opportunities to game with my old crew. There’s nothing worse than that having to take a client call at 3pm when you’re in the middle of a Calus boss fight. I’m hoping to find some kindred spirits in similar timezones and, as always… hard, hard carries when I inevitably fall apart into a puddle of pudding during an epic firefight.

Alright, that should do it. Please go easy on the hazing. I’m old and have work in the morning.

8 Likes

Welcome to GRG its good to have you we need for fuel to the fire pit, dont worry though its a twirly slide to it so its fun

1 Like

Welcome to GRG!

1 Like

I like how this hot tub is filled with salty water and vegetables for snacking on.

2 Likes

Lol :laughing: ya you’ll fit fit but no window licking, only i get to do that

1 Like

At first, I read that as “widow licking”. Both are concerning.

2 Likes

Welcome to GRG.

GT is beers and leafs on the Xbone.

Where abouts are you up here in the better part of North America?

1 Like

I’m in silly Leafs country (not Heavenly Habsville). Wellesley, Ontario just outside of Waterloo. You?

I’ll add ya on Xbone

Welcome to GRG!

I’ve added you to my XBox friends list as well as sent a GRG XBox club invite.

XBox GT: Lala Calamari.

@PS4Players, @XBoxGamers and @PCGamers get him added to your Friends list.

1 Like

Welcome to GRG! Ill send you friend request on the PS side of the house.

Welcome!! GT GiddyBasket928- XBOX

Right in Toronto.

welcome

Fuckin Canadians!

Asian Jealousy GIF

HAHA! Now the Destiny crew has to put up with a Canadian like us poor CoD bastards!
Welcome Shucker!

2 Likes