Is "The Duke" Coming back?

The OG Xbox controller was hinted as possibly coming to back as a controller to Xbox 1 from one of the original XBox devs. What are your thoughts on this? Nostalgic yes but practical. It did have the nickname “Fatty” for a reason.

I thought that was the greatest controller when I got it. Especially since I’m a a tall guy. Then I got the S controller. Seriously, the best controller size and configuration and part of the reason I can’t play a PS4.

Now the elite is just fancy dressing on it.

1 Like

I’m short and have tiny girl hands. This controller was like wrestling a bear. Oddly enough though, it worked really well.

1 Like

Man that thing is terrible looking. I was a playstation guy back then, and I guess I never knew they were so…big.

1 Like

Stop it. You love big things in your hands.

1 Like

More like on his chin…

The revised version of the original Xbox Duke controller finally has a release window and price.

Original Xbox designer Seamus Blackley, who is working on the project with third-party accessories company Hyperkin, announced a release at the end of March and a $69.99 price on his Twitter account.

1 Like

No thanks. I hated the white and black buttons. Bumpers are so much better. Fucking honeybun controller. $70 LOL.

1 Like

I have small hands. Using this would be like working an olde time switch board.

Even as a tall guy, this thing is huge. I had the OG (launch day) edition XBox and had this controller. So glad they redesigned it. The current XBox controller is perfect, I’ll stick with that.