Jester Festival Event 2017 ESO

The Jester Festival is live and if you need to level up any characters, now is the time. You receive a pie that grants you a 100% XP bonus while the festival takes place, and you receive it immediately. Just go into the Crown Store and grab the free scroll, give it a read and meet the first contact.

http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/2017/03/21/celebrate-the-jesters-festival

I was going to run some Cyrodiil this weekend on my Sorc or Nightblade (still trying to decide what I want to play as) but may skip them completely and get the Templar leveled a bit. I’d like to get him leveled to 20ish so I can play in Cyrodiil in a non CP campaign.

I’ll be on tonight and I guess running as the Templar to take advantage of the XP boost. He’s a level 7. So hit me up if you want to just mindlessly bang out quests and shit. I’ll be in ESO Guild Chat. Use a raspy voice, I like that!

If you follow the festival quest line, it seems to take you all over Tamriel. I landed in Daggerfall before having to leave for work, so we should use this opportunity to find new dungeons for Tuesday night’s.

You don’t have to follow the quest line for the 100%, do you? I was going to get the 100% and run standard quests. Unless you get some goodies for running the quests.

You receive a Jesters box of goodies after every quest. Havent received anything good yet but only had time to complete 3. I’m half done a delve quest so I’m hoping for something decent. The description on the pie said during the time the festival is on, so I don’t believe it’s only for the quests.

This will probably get me back for a few nights… I jumped back in and leveled like crazy during the winter event.

I’ve only got 2 characters left to level. May or may not take advantage; hooked on ME right now.

1 Like