Just a 36 year old dude who doesn't feel a day over 25

I just wanted to take a second to introduce myself. I am Panda (or Ryan if you prefer)

I enjoy gaming, craft beer and doing my best to be a decent human being. So if you see a guy with a hazy IPA in one hand and an Xbox controller in the other helping an elderly woman cross the street… It might be me :laughing:

Seriously though I am 36 (But don’t feel a day over 25), I am married and have a new born daughter and I want to make new friends and find people I can game with. Being a new dad doesn’t leave a lot of time for the bar and most people I meet directly through games are way way younger than me. I mainly play shooter PVPs (CoD, Apex, Rogue Company, Paladins) but I am open to MMOs and survival games as well. I play both on Xbox Series X and PC depending on the game and who I am gaming with. I like to win but my main objective is having a good time and I don’t rage if I lose.

Tags:
Xbox: ViciousPanda469
Discord: ViciousPanda

4 Likes

Welcome to GRG Panda !

Welcome to the community.

Welcome to GRG

Welcome to GRG. Hit me up for some Apex.

Welcome to grg, you may not rage but the rest of us sometimes have been know to use all the words in the dictionary to describe our loss and hate for the other team lol

:joy: :joy: :joy: trust me… I still creatively express my frustration using a lot of 4 letter words from time to time.

1 Like

Sounds good! You play on PC or Xbox?

Xbox. I’m out of town at the moment but should be home by the weekend.

Welcome. I am currently playing the new COD Zombie map and Gears of War. GT Sniper T1 on the xbox.

Welcome!

I’m a slacker. Missed this. Added you to my Friends list.

XBox GT: Lala Calamari