KOTOR Movie Possible

Please don’t tease me with such things.

Lucasfilm is Developing a KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC Project

https://nerdist.com/article/star-wars-knights-of-the-old-republic-tv-movie-game-project-development-kathleen-kennedy/

This guys comments sum it up for me as well. Except #2 i dont mind Rian Johnson

Zargos10 hours ago

1. Don’t let George Lucas direct it.
  2. Keep Rian Johnson away from it.
  3. Hire staff from the KOTOR series to work on the project and advise.
  4. Don’t mess with the plot. I wan’t Revan and Bastilla. I want the same high level acting the game had. Especially the romance. Not that trash 1-3 romance acting Lucas’ writing and the actors gave us. “I’m so in love.” “Only because I’m so in love with you.” or whatever vomit was in those films.
  5. A trilogy adapting games 1 and 2 with 3 being a fixed version of the Revan arc in the MMO (it was rather shaky and disappointing).
    I could honestly care less about Rian Johnson’s Trilogy. The guy screwed over J.J. in my opinion (and Mark Hamil). Though the Game of Thrones guys might make something epic. Hell, they would even be a great choice for this.

As long as it was the guys who did the first 6 seasons. Season 7 wasn’t too hot as it felt rushed to get towards the end.

Or do it animated like the original Clone Wars.

Yeah i cant comment on the GOT stuff since i have not watched any of it. ( i know, i must live under a rock)

The Revan DLC in the MMO was ok, a lot of build up with no climax.

I also dont understand the hate with Rian. I am enjoying this trilogy.

I don’t even have words for those 2 comments…

2 Likes

well thats probably because you choose Picard over Kirk. Another thing that just isnt right.

These are the guys who need to make it. I liked Johnson’s work with TLJ other than Carrie Poppins, but Benioff and Weiss need to be the guys who make this, since KOTOR has a very GoT style vibe to it anyway.