Here are the codes known so far for the last wish code wall…these are Easter eggs and warp gates that let you get grunt birthday party #11 (from halo) or a cool raid gear /warp to encounters (#4-7)…without fighting through the raid
Some additional info/advice:
- To get to the wall of wishes, load up the raid and continue to the room before the first encounter (Kalli). Instead of starting the encounter, make a left and follow a series of grassy platforms with glowing plants. This will take you directly to the room. To input the code, shoot the panels and stand on the plate when finished.
- Be careful with explosive/ricochet rounds, they can end up hitting other plates unintentionally.
- The game will give you free primary ammo when you are running low.
- As of now there seems to be no way to return to the wall after using a warp wish (besides going on another guardian or joining someone else’s lobby).
- You CAN still access the chest between the 1st and 2nd encounter when using the warp. Free raid loot!
- The chest from Wish 2 requires a glittering key.
- It seems that with some crafty jumping, we can backtrack to get the chest between the 2nd and 3rd encounter as well.