Late start

Looking for some feed back… Is it worth jumping into Destiny this late in the game? I’ve heard some good things but I feel like it would be jumping in at the bottom of the ninth. Thanks!

1 Like

I have had the game awhile on XB1, I had/have 3 characters. two of them were lvl 8 and one of them was level 20. It wasnt until just the two days ago that i really sat down and started playing. I have my one toon upto level 40 now. You can solo most of the game…the strikes it will match-make you with other people. The only part you need to organize is if you want to get into the raids. But from what i understand in watching the reapercast…is that there are alot of ppl that still play destiny…

If you decide to play, hit me up…i was looking to start one of the other characters up soon anyways. OH and if you do decide to get it…might as well get the Legendary Taken King Version so you get everything that is out for it.

1 Like

If you are gonna jump into Destiny, make sure to buy the expansions also.

1 Like

Absolutely get the expansions. There is alot to do within the game, and will consume you if you let it. There are quote a few that still play, and this is another game i could be talked into playing. The raids are alot of fun, but definitely requires 6 people and alot of teamwork.

2 Likes

I still play Destiny on XB1. Lot to do but definetly need to have buddies to play with to fully enjoy. And I do enjoy the PvP with a group of friends as well.

I think you could start the game now and enjoy it. I haven’t played since Halo/COD came out but plan on going back to it at some point.

Plus if they come out with some big content before Destiny 2 or whatever they do next Sept you’ll be able to catch enough possible to join with everybody else. Supposedly if Destiny 2 does come out their plan is you will be able to transfer your Destiny 1 characters to Destiny 2.

I still play Destiny and have two lower level toons. As everyone said buy the TTK version which has all the expansion packs.

Once they come out with more DLC I plan on playing it again.

2 Likes

Well, I bit the bullet and downloading it now. If anyone is up for some Destiny later on tonight… (if its done downloading) I will be sauced and hopefully shooting some aliens in and around the face. May god have mercy on us all…

1 Like

yep i will prob be on.

GT: GhstWlkrs

1 Like