Leviathian Raid ps4

I’m down for running a raid today probably in the next hour or so. Any takers? You don’t have to be experienced I can walk you through the basics. Just have patience and have fun is all I ask! @DestinyPlayers

Time: 11:00 cst

Pleasure Gardens
Pools
Gauntlet
Calus

2 Likes

I am up for this.
My characters are only around LL300 but I figure that is still enough for the Leviathan bit?

1 Like

Raid minimum is 300 so your perfect gives you high level gear plus we can put you in the skull room to avoid adds

Count me in… was going to post about running one today so this is perfect

3 Likes

I really want to do this. Do you have a specific time? Is it possible to start a bit later since I have some errands to run today? I’m just waking up from being out driving drunk people around all night for money (Lyft and Uber).

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: you sir are the real mvp for that. I’m down to start later what time works for you?

1 Like

How about 5pm start time?

1 Like

You on est or cst?

1 Like

Sorry, I am EST

1 Like

Count me in!!! I’m always down to raid!!

2 Likes

Running very late due to a snag with my jeep. Please start without me and if possible I’ll join when I get on.

We don’t have the numbers right now so I think we can wait.
Might even need to fill out a spot or two still.

I’ll be jumping on in about 5 to 10 minutes

I’ll be on in a little as well.

I’ll be 10-15 mins.

Raid didnt quite go on as planned but none the less @Gunfemme @Scuba_Steve1984 and myself had fun learning a bit on the EOW raid with some cool randos.

1 Like

It was nice meeting @Gunfemme and playing with @SoInZane again tonight. Although it took about two hours to get through one part of the EOW raid, we still learned quite a bit and had a good time doing it. The wine and beer may have had an ill effect even though I seemed to die less the more beer I drank. Hopefully we can give it another shot soon!

2 Likes

Anyone down to get a raid in tonight?

2 Likes

Which raid eater of worlds will take too long I’m down for leviathian raid fluent in that one

1 Like

Either one. I don’t mind. We can do leviathian.

1 Like